Matthew S. Kolodziejski focuses his practice exclusively on criminal defense and representing victims of police brutality and misconduct. By specializing in these practice areas he is able to remain on top of the latest developments in the law and provide the best possible representation for his clients. He is routinely referred cases by former clients and other attorneys in the local legal community. Every client receives individualized attention from a results-oriented attorney, who will clearly explain your options and give you straightforward advice with only your best interests in mind. When faced with a difficult legal situation there is no substitute for an attorney who is experienced, prepared, and willing to fight for you.
Matthew S. Kolodziejski is a member of the following associations:
- State Bar of Michigan, Criminal Law Section
- State Bar of Michigan, Litigation Section
- Federal Bar Association
- Macomb County Bar Association
- Wayne County Criminal Defense Bar Association
- American Civil Liberties Union
- Call us at 313-736-5060 to speak directly with an attorney, or complete our confidential online contact form.